UserWorks is seeking graduate or undergraduate students who are interested in working with us on a part-time basis as paid interns. Students from psychology, computer science, industrial engineering, or biomedical engineering programs are of particular interest. Strong computer skills and quantitative skills are a must. Interests in user interface design and usability engineering are preferred. Working hours are negotiable and somewhat flexible.
We are looking for people who are capable of functioning independently but who recognize the value, and the fun, of working with a highly motivated group of kindred spirits.
Direct inquiries to Dr. Dick Horst, President of UserWorks, Inc. by phone at (301) 431-0500 or by email to email@example.com
We are always eager to talk with usability and accessibility professionals who would be interested in joining us. As our workload permits, we are particularly interested in adding one or more Principal or Senior-level User Experience Professionals. Inquiries will be handled in confidence.
Job qualifications are as follows:
- Experience in user interface design and usability evaluation;
- Experience with accessibility evaluation and/or remediation would be a plus;
- Strong research background and quantitative skills;
- Strong presentation and technical writing skills;
- Software development and rapid prototyping skills are a plus;
- Business development experience;
- Project management experience including working with software development teams;
- Good visibility in the CHI/HFES community; and
- A sense of where the field of usability is going, who the players are, and what products and services are needed.
Benefits include a healthcare plan and a 401K.
Direct inquiries, in confidence, to Dr. Dick Horst, President of UserWorks, Inc. by phone at (301) 431-0500 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org